True Front Access VRLA batteries
- Tested and qualified by Telecordia to meet SR-4228 requirements.
- True Front Access threaded copper alloy inserts for reduced maintenance and increased safety.
- Terminal versatility -ease of diagnostic readings with Ohmic Ring
- Reduced headspce driving higher energy density, in cabinet or rack applications
- Removable handles for ease of installation
- Innovative front terminal design maximizing ernergy density with direct connect extrusion fusion weld technology.
- Thermally welded case-to-over bond to ensure a leak-proof seal.
- Flame-retardan polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V-O with an Oxygen Limiting Index of greaater than 28.
- Absorbent Glass Matt(AGM) technology for efficient gas rrecombination 99% plus.
- flame-arresting, one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- Complies with UL1778,924, 1989 and 94 V-0. BS6290PT4, IEC-896-2 UL-recognized component.
- Can be used in Upright, side or end munting orientation.
- Multi-cell design for ease of installation and maintenance.
Buy true front access vrla batteries
Or contact the seller
in section "Starter batteries"