Multi Purpose Series batteries
Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA)
Design life: 10 years(>=34Ah)
For Standby Power Applications
- Robust plate for extended life.
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintance
- UL-recognized component.
- Multicell design for cost effective installation and maintance
- Can be use in upright, side or end mounting orientation
- Not restricted for air transport Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67
- Not restricted for surface transport classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR title 49 part 171-189
- Not restricted for water transport classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27
- Computer designed lead, low Calcium alloy grid for minimal gassing and ease of recycling.
Buy multi purpose series batteries
Or contact the seller
in section "Batteries lead-acid stationary"