Composition - 1 ml:
- Inactivated virus influensis A/Equi 1/Praha 56, min. 160 HAU
- Inactivated virus influensis A/Equi 2/Morava 95 (European type), min. 320 HAU
- Inactivated virus influensis A/Equi 2/Brno 97 (American type), min. 320 HAU
- Tetanus anatoxin, purified min. 150 IU
- 2% aluminium hydroxide gel, thiomersal, physiological saline
The active antigen components of the vaccine are viral hemagglutinins of three current strains of the virus of equine influenza and, tetanus toxoid. Application of the effective substances into the target animal's body does induce active immune response and, the organism becomes protected by specific antibodies against infection spreading.
Solid immunity comes within 14 to 21 days after revaccination; it persists active against influenza for at least 6 months and, for one year against tetanus.
Preventive vaccination of horses against influenza and tetanus.
Veterinary immunologic product
Buy fluequin vaccine
Or contact the seller
in section "Vaccines for the prevention of horses diseases"