- Lift height of 34'3"
- Maximum load capacity of 6,000 lbs.
- Overall height of 7'10"
- Turning radius of 12'6"
- Double-wall rear tower provides extra support and strength
- Frame leveling allows the machine to tilt up to 10 degrees left or right for added stability on uneven terrain
- Turbocharged 99-hp John Deere engine
- Auxiliary hydraulic flows up to 29 gpm provides excellent hydraulic performance to power a wide variety of attachments
- For operator protection, a ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard and a ROPS/FOPS cab is available
- Serviceability is made easy with a large hinged hood on the machine's side to access the engine and a hinged door underneath the unit provides access to the engine oil drain
- Two-speed transmission provides travel speeds up to 20 mph and a lower speed for increased tractive power
- Selective steering allows the operator to choose between 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering at the flip of a switch
- Auto-leveling feature automatically keeps the forks level as the boom is raised or lowered
- 634 Load Chart
Buy 634 telehandler
Or contact the seller
in section "Loaders Telescopic for construction"
View also products categories "Construction elevators"